Ethical Principles and Publication Policy
1. The International Journal of Sociology and Economics is a peer-reviewed, indexed e-journal, which is published in February, April, June, August, October and December. If necessary, special or additional issues can also be published.
2. The International Journal of Sociology and Economics is a journal that publishes studies in the field of SOCIAL SCIENCES. It only publishes texts related to original scientific articles. In addition, congress and symposium papers can be published as an article, provided that the place, meeting and date of presentation are recorded and they have not been published elsewhere. However, the responsibility of any problems that may arise from this publication activity belongs to the author.
3. The articles sent to The International Journal of Sociology and Economics must not have been published in any medium before and must not be in the publication evaluation process of another publication when added to the system.
4. Those who want to submit a study for publication in The International Journal of Sociology and Economics must register their manuscripts via the Online Article Submission button and submit it through the system.
5. All transactions from the application to the publication of the article are carried out electronically.
6. The printing and publication rights of the articles sent to The International Journal of Sociology and Economics for publication are transferred to the journal. These articles cannot be published, reproduced or used in another publication without the permission of the journal management.
7. The International Journal of Sociology and Economics may publish the texts it has published in various channels such as indexing and social media in order to ensure widespread dissemination.
8. Any legal, economic and ethical responsibilities that may arise from the articles sent to The International Journal of Sociology and Economics y belong to the authors, even if the article is published. The journal does not accept any liability.
9. The International Journal of Sociology and Economics publication languages: Turkish, English, Russian, Azerbaijan Turkish, Kazakh...
10. The article submission fee for our journal is 600 TL. (fee is paid in advance in accordance with the associate professorship criteria of UAK). After you upload your article through our system, our editor will contact you and inform you about the payment. Except for the journal submission fee, no fee will be charged for the publication of your article.
The text of the decision taken at the General Assembly of the UAK dated March 7, 2019 is as follows:
The following journals can be used in the associate professorship application requirements (declaration):
• Journals that charge a fee at the time of article submission, regardless of acceptance/rejection conditions.
• Journals that charge a fee to make the relevant article open access, although it works on a subscription basis.
• Journals that do not charge any fee from the authors during the article printing process.
The relevant link is below (Article 44)
Search in Titles Only
Address :Göztepe Mah., Beykoz, Istanbul/TURKEY
Phone :+90 534 055 07 44 (Turkey) Fax :+90 216 606 32 75